F

Friday, 30 January 2009

My Free Time

For a girl if I have spare time I will choose shopping first. I believe most of girl also like shipping. Girls are beauty since they born. we like beautiful things and use these things to dress up themselves. Sometimes we don’t buy any thing. we just want to try or to enjoy these things. So you are not surprised about it.
When we finish shopping maybe they are tired, this time we will choose a place can have a rest. Theatre is the best chose. This is why there are more and more new theatre opening. It also have many people choose there although the ticket is expensive. Actually theatre is the best place for couple.Music is around all the time, not only spare time. It can help us relax happy and calm. So we can see many people listen music at street bus and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment


L